Now a days it’s necessity to have a blog to make your online presence more engaging. With Google’s BlogSpot or popularly known as Blogger platform, you can easily create your own blog is just a go. But having a blog is not just enough, as you will need some unique design layout for you blog along with some great features installed in it.
Here comes the role of the blogger templates, which makes your blog look different among the crowd of billions of blogs & websites. But not all the people know how to install the blogger template easily on their blog. Especially the custom blogger templates which they download from the theme marketplaces like veethemes, themeforest or creativemarket etc.
So here’s how to install a Custom Blogger template that which you’ve downloaded from different sources:
- Step 1 – Log in to your Blogger Dashboard > Theme (screen-img-1)
- Step 2 – Click on the link Customize. (screen-img-2)
- Step 3 – Before uploading new template, be sure to make a back up of Previous template. (screen-img-3)
- Step 4 – Assuming that you have already Unzipped the template file you’ve downloaded/bought from another site.
- Step 5 – Now back to Step 2 and click on restore link (screen-img-4)
- Step 6 – Click on Upload link, a pop-up window will appear asking you to select the template file from system.
- Step 7 – Select the appropriate template file and wait for it to upload on your blog.
So this was the easiest process of installing custom blogger templates to your blog.