Managing a blog is not easy task. Most peoples own a blog as a hobby, passion or profession. Whatever it may be the reason, but the fact is that if you’re all alone managing the blog then sometimes situation comes where you’re not able to pay attention to your blog because of date problems or some other businesses.
So it’s better to have one more person as a blog admin or blog author simply. Blogger supports this feature and allows you to add more than one author for a single blog.
Here we’ll see how to add a author in blogger’s blog.
- Step 1 – Login to your blog and open Blog Dashboard
- Step 2 – Navigate to Settings, and (screen_img 1)
- Step 3 – Find for Permissions section (screen_img 2)
- Step 4 – Click on link Invite more authors (screen_img 3)
- Step 5 – Add email address of the author whom you want to add as a blog author and wait for him/her to accept the invitation. (screen_img 4)